TheBroGuild
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

T7 Rancor Raid

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Uldan

Uldan

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptyMer 22 Fév - 20:59

Here is the thread where we can discuss strategy and coordination for the T7 Rancor Raid.

Let's go !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jim Raynor

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptySam 4 Mar - 12:24

Hey Guildies, I just wanted to start a dialogue about T7 Rancor.

First, I want to say well done to everyone. We have come a long way from being a T5 Rancor guild to a regular T7 rancor guild. Great work!

Now, I want everyone to feel like it's a fair and equitable raid and that they receive rewards commensurate with the amount of effort they are able to put in to it. Unfortunately we aren't all going to be able to finish in the top 3 all of the time. However, once the top players get Han Solo to 7 star, we'll be able to take a step back and let everyone else get those top positions.

I believe that over time with everyone getting stronger and stronger the top 3 positions will be even more competitive.

Here is what I propose as a way to make things equitable and fair. When we start a T7 Rancor raid everyone will send in one garbage character to get on the score board. Then after 24 hours the raid will be open to everyone and will be a free for all. This allows everyone an opportunity to at the minimum make sure they get a reward and also it allows everyone an equal chance to do the maximum amount of damage they can do.

I'm open to discussion about this.

Thanks for all you do guildies. Jim.

Obilan le Pandawan

Obilan le Pandawan

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptySam 18 Mar - 20:15

Hello I propose a new approach for the T7 in place of the garbage rules :
We have two types of players in the guild:
The big guns, the people who can score very high in phases 1 and 4
The little fishes, the others players.

In each raids we have something like 30+/- 5 players who participate.
For the phase 1, I propose that all the big guns (~7 players) use the trash rules (so if we destroy the beast really easily they will all have a reward), when they all did, one of them send 1 team. He said in the chat "I go" when his team is out he said "I have finish". If the phase is not over the next player go. Until the phase is over.
This way we don't lose damages.

For the phase 2 and 3, all the little fishes at the same time, if they want they can't finish either of the phase by themselves, send 1 team by phase, when they have finish they said "I have finish". When all the little fishes have send one team (Jim or Germinoule decide when this is good), we do like the phase 1: one big gun by one until the phase is over.

For the phase 4: everybody send what he wants and we hope to defeat the Rancor.

I think that is a better way to not lose many damages, like in the last raid. With 10 players expel from the guild and some big guns we need to have a better strategy or to recruit some big guns.

What do you think?
Jim Raynor

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptySam 18 Mar - 20:55

Hi Obilan,

I just want to clarify one of your statements. So, for phase 1, are you saying that it should be completed by the "big guns?"

I understand that you are suggesting we go back to when we used to go one by one.

Are you recommending that the "little fish" go in phases 2 and 3 and everyone goes in phase 4?

I agree with you that it will save us from losing damage.

The reason why we went to the garbage rule is that we got to a point where we could beat T7 so fast that people weren't able to get on the board to get raid rewards. So, at some point we will get back to that point where we do it so fast and then we will probably have to go back to the garbage rule.

Obilan le Pandawan

Obilan le Pandawan

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptySam 18 Mar - 22:54

Exactly: phase 1 the big guns, phase 2 and 3, the little fishes begin and the big guns finish it, phase 4, everybody go in a big chaos Smile
Jim Raynor

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptyDim 19 Mar - 7:48

I'm fine with this. We just need to get thoughts from others in the guild. This is essentially the same idea when we first started out on T7. We may have to revisit the idea once we have enough players doing enough damage that it's too easy.
Ragen

Ragen

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptyLun 20 Mar - 12:58

We need to let small player play easy phases .
It took a defeat to understand ...
Obilan le Pandawan

Obilan le Pandawan

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid EmptyMer 22 Mar - 12:19

Ok so we have kick his teeth, joie ! Ok the rewards for me was meh, but that is not the problem.
I have the impression that many guildies haven't participate, so maybe the officers can put a message in the guild board who announce the beginning of the Raid 24 hours before it start ?
Contenu sponsorisé

T7 Rancor Raid Empty
MessageSujet: Re: T7 Rancor Raid   T7 Rancor Raid Empty

T7 Rancor Raid
Page 1 sur 1